quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

See you soon

I don't know why but I think I'm changing again. I was never emotive. I never cry and I can´t clearly remember thle last time I did it. The truth is: why I wanna cry when I read something real? I don't know If was the damn article that made me think about my life or something else. I don't really know if it is the fucking weather or If I'm on TPM but I wanna cry, and I wanted cry too in the previous day. The reason? I have no idea! I just wanna fell on my bed, put a sad music on my computer, turn the lights off and put my head on the pillow while I cry. This isn't normal! I don't have reasons! I have good marks, I have awesome friends, I don't feel bad with me! The fuck is wrong? Everything makes me wanna cry. A simple word or a phrase. A sad situation makes me cry. I don't know what sorcery happened to me. I just know when I hear Nina Simone, things are not okay, but I can't understand why it's not ok! 
I think I need to get away. To stay away some time. It's not a goodbye. It's a see you soon

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

"Procura o que escrever, não como escrever." Séneca
Aviso: Não se aceitam comentários que não se relacionem com o post. Obrigada pela compreensão.