sexta-feira, 24 de maio de 2013

Asking For Freedom

Sometimes I dream with dark places
Where fear invades me like an hurricane.
In those times I wish I was a bird
Whose wings could make fly away.
I never asked for freedom.
I never asked to be a thinker.
I never asked to have a complicated mind
That makes me bleed a thousand times.
Enter in my mind.
Find what you want, be the one who makes me brighter.
Be surprised, be scary, be what you want.
Enter in my weird mind and understand me. 
Put your arms around my neck and enter in my head.
Let's be telepathic. Let's be who we want to.
Let's creat another world when the lights go out.
Let's pretend the world is collapsing and give me your hand.
Embrace me.
Come lay down with me. I need a safe place before I go.
I want to see what your eyes see and feel what you feel
When sand and dust dance around us.
Maybe the world was not built to be understood. 
Well, stay away. I don't want you to enter in my mind.
Now I'm asking for freedom.
Asking to never remember.

2 comentários:

  1. It's normal to be afraid :)
    It's good to be free, sometimes it's better to have not a lonely freedom.
    It's up to us and how we feel.

    ps: have you heard "Demons" from Imagine Dragons? give it a try !
    And sorry but I entered into your english moment. XOXO *

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ...«I never asked to be a thinker.
    I never asked to have a complicated mind
    That makes me bleed a thousand times.»
    Nada me descrevia melhor e creio que nem a ti! :D
    Tenho ficado surpreendida com muito do que aqui leio, mas este foi sem dúvida um poema que fez muito sentido para mim...

    E obrigada pelo teu comentário, a verdade é que mudar de ares assusta-me um bocadinho, mas é disso que preciso! Não ando bem e acho que sair daqui, conhecer pessoas novas, cultivar amizades maiores, errar, crescer... vai-me fazer bem! Obrigada! :D Beijinho

    ResponderEliminar

"Procura o que escrever, não como escrever." Séneca
Aviso: Não se aceitam comentários que não se relacionem com o post. Obrigada pela compreensão.